- Add the mango chunks into a high-powered blender. Blend until smooth.
- Then, add in the coconut yogurt, maple syrup, and lime juice. Purée until smooth and creamy.
- Fill a popsicle mold with the mango coconut purée. Add the popsicle sticks before freezing.
- Freeze the popsicles for at least 4 hours, or overnight. Enjoy!
- Fresh mangos have the most flavor, but if you can't find fresh you can always use a bag of frozen mango chunks. You can usually find them in the frozen fruit section at most grocery stores.
- You can use a cup of full-fat coconut milk instead of yogurt for a creamier, coco-nuttier option.
- Instead of a blender, you can also use a food processor to make the popsicle mixture.
- If you don't have a popsicle mold, you can make popsicles in ice cube trays, small plastic or glass cups, yogurt containers, muffin tins, even shot glasses!
- If the popsicle mold you’re using doesn't have the sticks included, cover the tops of the popsicles with aluminum foil, and poke a stick through each popsicle before freezing. The foil will hold the sticks in place!
- Prep Time: 15 min (not including freeze time)
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No-Cook
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 137
- Sugar: 17.6 g
- Sodium: 10.4 mg
- Fat: 4.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.3 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: mango coconut popsicles, mangos, popsicles, mango popsicles, easy dessert recipe, gluten free